it's "24th Annual Rod Run" weekend on the Peninsula, wow!

G

gone_fishin

this is my first chance to experience it...you wouldn't believe all the
completely groovy rods that are everywhere you look :eek:

wavygravy got me a pass to the show this weekend, he thinks he might be
able to get me & the bike in the back gate :cool:

browse around & imagine having a motoredbike to get around and see all this: http://www.funbeach.com/events/cars/RodRun/

iRide Customs

That was this weekend Augie? I would have put the grinder down for that. I will be elbow deep in the new iRide today. Maybe next year.

Dan

G

gone_fishin

too cool...i walked right past the sign that said "no vehicles smaller than a car allowed on the grounds"...i think they were too stunned, i heard "was that for real?" after i'd passed ;)

once in, i minded my manners big-time & stayed way away from the cars, caught TONS of stares and remarks, had a coupla discussions, enjoyed the fine scenery:eek: under a blue sky. the pics are only a very small part of what there was to see:
MVC-641F.JPGMVC-640F.JPG

check out the webcams at www.funbeach.com this weekend to see the "slow drag" and other runs.

thanks to wavygravy my groovy bro for hookin' me up :D :cool:

W

wavygravy

motored bike delay factor!

heres augie drawing a crowd, with the motoredbike delay factor! it was so cool hearing coments as i followed him through the crowd! like wow did you see that ,wow, thats cool,i want one ect. & others whould stop & ask, probly could have sold quite a few to the idea of motored bikes if he had a booth there. it was amazeing, & we only scratched the surface of the show.

Attachments

• IMG_1404.JPG
    IMG_1404.JPG
    184.4 KB · Views: 206
A

Alaskavan

So that'll be going on while I'm in the neighborhood next year (weather and authorities permiting)? Way cool.

B

beach cruzin

yup its pretty cool here this weekend some nice rides and i took a putt whith a dude on a nice old whizzer gun'a cruz around today and see what happens.

G

gone_fishin

i'll just finish up with this...the guy across the street has been admiring my bike for months, never once mentioned he owned THIS :eek: :cool:

my buddy "buzz" and his '31 Model-A:

Attachments

• Mvc-642f.jpg
    Mvc-642f.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 189