its a boat ?!

PS...

You can take a round steel disk,,, cut your own slots,,, and bend the pitch you need using a heavy duty bench vice...

Start with very little pitch at first,,, then add 1 or 2 degrees of pitch untill you hear and feel the engine slow down,,, then back off the pitch 2 degrees...

Home made propellers work great with home made low hp engines ...
Try to keep it symmetrical the best you can,,, set up the bench vice and a stopping point for your pipe wrench so all 3,,, blades are angled too the same pitch

😁👍
i paid 10 dollars for my prop if i remember off amazon... it was worth it, but i intend on 3d printing props in the future, i did do that before and it worked.... its just i graduated HS last year and dont have access to the skools 3d printer, but i will buy my own for 100 bucks soon...

3d printers are getting so affordable i can't believe everyone doesn't have one already. The parts are decently strong as well. Got wheel hexes i printed holding up nicely in my rc car and a blade disc for my mower that's holding up great as well just printed in pla.

update: I tested it out in the ocean. First thing is i need to mount the propeller backwards, / upside down....
Its not rotating the right way so its pulling not pushing...
second. the waves were to powerful and big and overpowered it. i think lake / pond testing will be my second attempt.

Back