• Register now! It's free and easy.
  • Show your bike to the world, upload a photo today!
  • Hi Guest, did you know we have a dark style? It might be easier on the eyes at night time! Try it out here: Style Chooser

ITS A GRIL!!!!!!!!!!! Updated!!!!!!!!!!!

L

locoWelder

She was born @9:33am and she is 6.lbs 4.ozs and 19.5 inches long I'll uplaod pics soon ........ :D :D

P

Papasaun

Congrats ! Hope Mom is doing fine too.. We want Pictures :D :D

Papa

F

FatPete

And more congatulations from this side of the pond. Have you started working on her first bike yet?

bamabikeguy

FatPete said:
And more congatulations from this side of the pond. Have you started working on her first bike yet?
I can see one of those big wheels zipping around the neighborhood at 40 miles per hour.... :eek:

Enjoy !!!! :D

L

locoWelder

here's some pics for now ,Wendy had a ruff time of it ,she had to have an emergence c-section and a hysterectomy because the plasenta was attached to the uteren wall and she bleed alot,she had to have 4 units of blood but she made it thought and is in ICU right now and i'm over here with the baby in a room down the hall from her.
sorry to make it so short but baby needs feed and changed and I want to go see Wendy for a little while so I'll post later.....Dave

azbill

congrats dude !!!
our thoughts are with mom n baby
:D :D :D :D :D

L

lotsa_mpg

Congratulations, loco. She's a good looking little one. Maybe, give her a couple months before you take her for her first motoredbike ride.