It's alive and kicking! (pics included)

we got the AMF done and fired up friday afternoon! i'm going to try to post some pics although i'm not really sure how.
74_December_014_1.jpg

74_December_012_1.jpg

74_December_015_1.jpg

74_December_016_1.jpg

we have some video too, but i haven't hosted it anywhere and i'm not sure how to post it here. this thing is a hoot and we can't wait to get the break in miles out of the way so we can see just how fast it is!

damn, that's hot! brings back some old-timey memories, too 8)

(i took the liberty of moving this to "picture gallery")

That seat may look pretty, but I can vouch for what it feels like after 10 miles. I chose to wear cycling shorts the next ride.
Also, the wireless comp was replaced with a wired one as soon as I remembered about the RF interference the engine would put out. However, I did learn the Trek programs their computers to register over 100mph!! Under moderate power the screen indicated around 130mph.

i've thought about getting one of those long seats for mine but my wife won't let me spend any more money on my ride :( ...something about christmas coming up and tuition being due ...i dunno, i wasn't really listening

seat

I think I might still have one of those old banna seats (it was on an ol bike I found in the trash behinde a goodwill hay parts are parts ) I do not know if we still have it after the move as a lot of stuff was thrown in file 13 but if we still have the rar mount and the seat will send it off to you .

Cookir

Nice job Heath! I like the metalflake :D

It looks like you've still got some riding weather in Indy judging from the pics. 8)

Back