its alive! im motorized!

well ive finally gone & done it! me & the dogs & augidog got the old higgins motorized today! it was a grand time of tinkering fidgitry & it slowly came to life! what a flash to my past & the many hours spent with such projects, its odd i used to cuss a lot & throw things but now i find my self slowing down as to catch the finer points ect. & is really a theraputic zen thing!! heres a few evolution shots of the project. mind you this is a temporary set up just to get her rolling! i have many mods & goodies planned for this bike! peewee herman eat your heart out!

Attachments

• IMG_1496.JPG
    IMG_1496.JPG
    340.3 KB · Views: 1,137
  • IMG_1531.JPG
    IMG_1531.JPG
    163.5 KB · Views: 663
  • IMG_1532.JPG
    IMG_1532.JPG
    172.1 KB · Views: 563
  • IMG_1538.JPG
    IMG_1538.JPG
    162.4 KB · Views: 672
  • IMG_1541.JPG
    IMG_1541.JPG
    169.1 KB · Views: 569
  • IMG_1542.JPG
    IMG_1542.JPG
    168.7 KB · Views: 635
  • IMG_1543.JPG
    IMG_1543.JPG
    173.6 KB · Views: 935
  • IMG_1491.JPG
    IMG_1491.JPG
    158.9 KB · Views: 703
way to go wavy it's so cool to have another moterd bro on the road and that bike....ooo....that bike!!!

love the floor pic i get the way same after a day whith augi lmao just mess'n good friends good times!

:pYou know, Beach Cruzin, You could take that last comment several ways but I'll let it slide! Teh hee, Teh hee! :p

the guns!

here ya go! back by popular demand, the cap guns!! note new tank position! god im in a frenzy! what will i do next! i took her for the maiden voyage today, what a flash back! stay tuned for more mods!! rock on pilgrims!

Attachments

• IMG_1544.JPG
    IMG_1544.JPG
    171.6 KB · Views: 267
Wavy, just don't go having a heart attack on us, I know it's exciting but settle down.
Ha, Ha,!
Doc

Absolutely stunning.... if you have ever seen that very odd 'sky captain' film it sorta reminds me of the feel of that...

I just have one question about that film... why oh why a P-40??

Happy Christmas to all who celebrate it... and a good new year..

Jemma xx

Being a retro kind of guy I can relate to this a lot. I agree try to save the old "tank" the new one just doesnt do it justice.

Wavy, I know that feeling. Keep 'er going my friend, I'm loving this build...!!! I'm so glad to see you havin' so much fun brother; it's like bein' a kid again and then some ain't it?!?

bean oil whats a lawlercake? & riff! ya got that right! i feel like a kid again! i get up in the middle of the night to go pe- & go check the bike too!

Back