It's on like donkey Kong help me make my bike as loud as it can get

ismellnownlatters

Local time
10:50 AM
as***le on my street with his car revs it up everytime he drives by it's so loud it shakes my walls. So I plan on parking my bike on his back porch and waking him up for once .. what is the best way to make my ride louder then his? I know many of you are saying this is a immature response..yeah I know but I'm a angry old man.i need my beatt sleep for real. I'm ugly even with 20 hours a sleep.

as***le on my street with his car revs it up everytime he drives by it's so loud it shakes my walls. So I plan on parking my bike on his back porch and waking him up for once .. what is the best way to make my ride louder then his? I know many of you are saying this is a immature response..yeah I know but I'm a angry old man.i need my beatt sleep for real. I'm ugly even with 20 hours a sleep.
Handheld loud speaker on the end of a kx85 pipe!!!

I thought about blasting some iron maiden in his back door.but when I hear maiden I loose my mind for a bit. Damn there so good..

Potato in his tail pipe. 1 time deal if no cameras, after assuming there will be.

Get a schedule down when he does it. Then just have the police waiting near-by. They'll be more than happy to write him a citation. I'm sure you aren't the only one he's waking up.

Get a schedule down when he does it. Then just have the police waiting near-by. They'll be more than happy to write him a citation. I'm sure you aren't the only one he's waking up.
Cops writing a citation for loud noise? I haven't seen a cop pulling over a car in the last 2 years around here.
Lol-Youre-So-Funny-Dog-Laughing-Meme.jpg

Back