Its time for new kit

daveet66

Local time
12:39 PM
Iam tight with my money and been wanting to get a new kit cause I think I got a bad one everything from the clutch ,snapped petcock, snapped chain,back wheel locking up etc etc it has been a nightmare and I keep screwing with it and why I don't know insanity I guess ordering a zeda 80 right now and if this one is bad iam done! Lol

All too often a bargain kit isn't a bargain at all. The expense of correcting problems with them will cost you more than buying a quality kit.

Iam tight with my money and been wanting to get a new kit cause I think I got a bad one everything from the clutch ,snapped petcock, snapped chain,back wheel locking up etc etc it has been a nightmare and I keep screwing with it and why I don't know insanity I guess ordering a zeda 80 right now and if this one is bad iam done! Lol
All too often a bargain kit isn't a bargain at all. The expense of correcting problems with them will cost you more than buying a quality kit.
In my personal experience, the selection of the REAL Zeda 80 triple 40 is the way to go for a quality OOTB kit with very little fuss, Plus you got Karl right there with ya In Omaha...lo.

What kit are you talking about? That might slightly.help the discussion

I love this kit. Probably the most dependable and strongest little engine I've had. I run the engine as is out of the box except plug. I don't recommend for long flat out runs without a cool plug. I trust it to get me to work 15 miles away.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I had an issue one day when I rode this engine about 40 miles almost non stop. I melted the plug wire. Turns out I switched plugs to a hot plug not really meant for my application. I found the plug that came with this engine and it was the Z8C (cooler) as opposed to the Z4C that comes in the regular kits I've gotten.

Still runs strong.

Attachments

• Zeda-FireStorm-PK80-Installation.pdf
    3.9 MB · Views: 119
  • Zeda-Technology-Co-Zeda80-Brief.pdf
    723.8 KB · Views: 104
Back