I've never seen a motoredbike like this. [Motorella]

Just picked up 3 Motorella Micro Machine

Just wondered if anyone owns a Motorella Micro Machine.I watched a few videos on utube, they seem pretty quick out of the gate and climb hills pretty good.Hopefully I can get one running out of the three. Lots of cool stuff on the bikes check out the pictures.

Attachments

• 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 492
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 517
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 524
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 401
Motorella S1

I recently bought a Motorella S1 and was looking for information when I found this site. I have a few repairs to make before it is road worthy but I can't find any information on where to buy parts. Does anyone know where I can look or any replacement parts that I could substitute with? Also does anyone know the weight limit for the rider, or how fast this goes? Thanks for any help. Lisa

I went to this dudes house, and took a look. he said he had a motoredbike for sale. the top-end was gone. the motor has a pull-start. its mounted right up front. you can see the drivetrain has another chain going from bike cranks to motor. all the stickers on bike and motor said was 'Motorella'. i google'd that, but couldnt find anything that was it. the drivetrain cover said 'made in Brazil'.
anyone know WTF this is?

That is interesting never seen it

Back