Jaguar, HD, Rocket CDI's OHHHH MY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megaphone

Local time
3:23 AM
ok so still breaking in my YD100 but its jerky ... at mid range ..etc .. also vibrates more than id like ...

Could be the jets ? havent touched anything yet - I read to drop clip down ... so make it richer

but a Performance CDI has my eye now ... BUT where does one buy one ?

Where Does One Throw Their Money ?

sooooooooooooooooooooooo ummm thank you ..LOL . .. great write up .. so if I need to retard my timing using a CDI and I cannot build one .. how do I get one?

sooooooooooooooooooooooo ummm thank you ..LOL . .. great write up .. so if I need to retard my timing using a CDI and I cannot build one .. how do I get one?

thanks guys for all the reply's, guess im still learning - what is the difference from the one just posted to the 60 dollar jaguar or HD Lightning ? Maybe im not understanding .. Someone on here complained that their YD100 was alittle jerky and said they started to retard the timing which really smoothened out the bike .. Now I have no idea how to do this .. but have read that you can accomplish this with NEW CDI .. Yes ?

thanks guys for all the reply's, guess im still learning - what is the difference from the one just posted to the 60 dollar jaguar or HD Lightning ? Maybe im not understanding .. Someone on here complained that their YD100 was alittle jerky and said they started to retard the timing which really smoothened out the bike .. Now I have no idea how to do this .. but have read that you can accomplish this with NEW CDI .. Yes ?
You can retard the timing with an offset key on your flywheel.

Yes Crazy Dan, that is what he wrote ... does anyone know how to do this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back