Japanese Moped

Hi.
I'm in japan,and making a moped.
Base is beach cruiser from amazon,and it has 2-stroke gasoline engine.
Japanese raw about motorcycle is pretty confusing,but I'm working and studying hard.
Maybe I can ride this in July.
Thank you for reading and sorry to poor English.
IMG_20180704_1901427.jpgIMG_20180704_1901525.jpg

I uploaded its making video on youtube.
It is almost like a slideshow movie, but please watch if you have time. Include some runnning scene!
And I surprised tons of reply I recieved.
Sorry for lack of response,I didn't visit here long time.

I uploaded its making video on youtube.
It is almost like a slideshow movie, but please watch if you have time. Include some runnning scene!
And I surprised tons of reply I recieved.
Sorry for lack of response,I didn't visit here long time.

Thank you for posting your beautiful creation! Rots Of Ruck ( Just teasing ) That is a great build and I would be very proud if I had built it.

One of the nicer builds I’ve seen on here.

A SBP expansion chamber would give you more low end. Wrap it with heat wrap & then fit a moped exhaust onto the end of it.

Love the truing stand...now I wonder if I can make adapters to use my motorcycle wheel balance stand and dial indicator to make my own.

How you liking the KEY2??? Is that the LE or full version? I have had the Key1 Black Edition(4GB vs 3GB of RAM and 64gb vs 32gb storage) since its launch and I freaking love it! I had no plans to upgrade, but I accidentally messed up the camera lens when it fell off the table welding and got a tiny dot of slag on it which cracked the lens...it still takes pictures, but any sort of background lighting gives an annoying ghosting effect so I will be replacing it soon.

Not sure on another Key1 black edition, or the Key2.

I seizured out my engine, cause lack of engine oil.
One day my moped was knocked down by a malicious neighbor or by the wind.
After few days, I went to drive and I did not notice that almost all the fuel had flowed out.
Engine was stopped cause ran out of fuel, I goes gas station and refueled, but I didn't have engine oil.
I restarted drive and completely forgot about lack of engine oil.
After few hours, engine started "clang-clang", and suddenly stopped.
I pedaled my moped to home, disassembled engine, and watched this.

IMG_20190114_1822588~2.jpg

I found piston & cylinder kit on ebay, wait 3 weeks, recieved, and broke my piston ring.
I have to wait over week for new ring _( :3 」∠)_

Love the truing stand...now I wonder if I can make adapters to use my motorcycle wheel balance stand and dial indicator to make my own.

How you liking the KEY2??? Is that the LE or full version? I have had the Key1 Black Edition(4GB vs 3GB of RAM and 64gb vs 32gb storage) since its launch and I freaking love it! I had no plans to upgrade, but I accidentally messed up the camera lens when it fell off the table welding and got a tiny dot of slag on it which cracked the lens...it still takes pictures, but any sort of background lighting gives an annoying ghosting effect so I will be replacing it soon.

Not sure on another Key1 black edition, or the Key2.

I can't believe I found Blackberry user in here, and very very glad!
It is difficult to tell how I love KEY2 in word.
My KEY2 is 6/64GB silver edition, and supports entire of my life.
Few years ago I used Blackberry Classic, I loved its well-built hardware, but its specs really outdated.
I switched KEYOne, I satisfied to its specs and stile, but some of hardware features was not so.
For example, keytop was not ergonomic like classic. It was dome-shape and friction was large for my greasy fingers.
Classics keytop is tilted towards both thumbs and slick texture, I loved it. And I was wondering if KEYOne would be the same as that.
Also, my KEYOne (3/32GB edition) was ran out of RAM few times per day.

I switched to KEY2 harf years ago, and screamed "yeah it is perfect".
Keyboard is like Classic one, quite ergonomic and slick.
Software for keyboard eats 2GB RAM constantly, but 6GB RAM laugh it and forgive it.
Snapdragon 660 SoC has enough specs for every purpose. And 50$ official case is... :unsure:... cool Blackberry logo.

IMG_20190209_172111.jpg

Yeah I have and love Oneplus 6 (8/128GB) too, for gaming and watch youtube.

IMG_20190209_175747093.jpg

P.S. RIP your camera glass... Watch out to reattach KEYOne back cover, I tried and produce gap like this↓.
Its stimulate my finger and very concerned.
Back covers plastic clip is fragile and not works well to hold every place to frame.
Using double-sided tape to attach cover is maybe good. Pray for good luck!

IMG_20190209_1715019.jpg

Back