jayb's intro

jayb

Local time
2:40 PM
How ya doin guys? I won't ramble bout myself, I'm not to good at that, but forum policy requests I introduce myself, so with respect to that >>> I live in adelaide, I've always ridden bikes: as a kid bangin round the streets with my buddies and bro, to school (no helmut, they were the days, better now though they are mandatory) I've raced on the track and road (stil do it for fun a little) had a job as a bicycle messenger for quite a few years, commute on my bike, camping trips, casual rides etc... so with all this riding and not really liking cars my motorised cycle has become the perfect option to keep riding, without always the strenuous effort, like after a a few hours effort on the road bike, I can keep riding. I love it!!! MeanLean put me on to them, an old buddy from my bike messenger days and a member on this forum. Cheers bro.
Speak soon fellow motorised riders.
Oh, yeah, I got a 49cc ZBOX, definately run in, done about 1200km now, done a few miner mods, keen to do more (ultimusmaximus that carby and pipe looks super cool). I'm seriously hooked. My new toy and hobby. :D:D:

jayb

Hey there, your going to like it here. This place really has a great sense of community with loads of information, and advice out there for everything.
Welcome to MBc and good luck!

Back