Jerkface maxima driver this morning

it's always better to be still around than have someone fly off into a rage and run you off the road. I should have got his lisence and called it in...

I was really just minding my own beeswax, crusing along with JOY IN MY HEART! when the little ******* ruins my happy time. I will be ready with loogies next time...

maybe nextime when they get right behind you, slow down to a crawl, that'll make them mad, lol. or stop, give him a big cheesy smile, along with solute and idle around at 5 mph...lol~!!! if he hits ya, sue him. if you die, atleast you died while havin fun on a motoredbike:D:D

jon

Motorcycles don't scare me, car drivers do, that's why I quit riding [ motorcycle ]

When I'm on my motor bike, I realize how stupid car drivers are, and ride accordingly.
I wish their were some ' public education ' campaigns, along with fixing the horrible drop offs and pot holes on the right shoulder of the road.

" Road conditions, not horsepower, determine top speed "

Had a rude encounter with some sub-humanoid a while back- he near ran me into an abuttment, flipping me off as he went. A few miles down the road, I see his truck parked at a bar. Hard to miss, thing looked like a Jeff Foxworthy routine prop. Locking gas cap on it- I pull the plumber's epoxy out of the tool roll and fill the key slot with a small widge of the stuff. Arrogant little sod comes out "what are you doin' t' mah TRUCK?!?" I square off with him and he gets second thoughts. His buds start to make noise and I comment as to what the little berk did. Suddenly there is no argument. I get on my bike and leave... no punches thrown, no profanity out of my mouth, little boy still walking upright, not bleeding... must be starting to mellow... hmm... well, I AM 57 years old, I suppose it's about time I quieted down some.
Next time I saw him, he was at a gas station with a screwdriver trying to open his gascap. I waved to him, real freindly like. He didn't respond in like manner. Some people....
the Old Sgt.

@japat100 Oh, 'Go Pro' is a new camera that walmart sells for activity people. It records in a really nice 1080p HD and can mount to almost anything. The best thing is a helmet though. I've seen it in use in whitewater rafting, bicycling, BMX-ing, mountain biking, surfing, etc. Trying to save up the money for that lil bugger.

Here in Pennsylvania everyone seems to be extremely respectful of bicyclists. I haven't had a single person get within arms distance of me here. I don't mind if they do because I've been bicycling for years now, but if the oncoming traffic sees a biker on the shoulder of ongoing traffic, the vehicle in ongoing and oncoming lanes will move over (usually) a good 1-2 feet. Even driving through town people won't pass you unless they have enough room. No impatience or anything. If there is no one in oncoming traffic lanes here, most people will pull the whole way into the oncoming traffic lanes just to pass.

Back