Jerkface maxima driver this morning

S

sideshowsideswipe

jerkface impatient maxima driver this morning didn't know the rules of the road and almost ran me over. (He wanted to use the right lane to get ahead of all the other morning commuters in the left lane).

when there is no bike lane (or shoulder) a bicycle, motored bicycle, moped or motorbike have as much of a right to use the entire lane as a car.

He pulls up almost to my rear tire and revs his engine up and I can see out of my side view mirror that he is about to hit me so I pulled off to the right when I had a shoulder. Then he flips me off! I tried to pull up a loogie to fire off at his passenger side window, but the moisture wasn't there.

I swear to god if I see this douchefactory again I'm going to do something I will regret.

dang cagers are an inconsiderate breed.
Until now... :unsure: I never considered it, but I can always work up a loogie!!

normally they just get my trademark, sarcastic, loud "THANK YOU"!

when I rode in Toronto traffic, I carried a little billy-bat
dented a few fenders and doors
luckily, the drivers here in Arizona seem more tolerant and respectful of bicyclists
but, you are entitled to the whole lane, if no bike lane is present

I don't want to get violent but the look on this smug little pr*cks face as he's flipping me off is sticking with me. He couldn't have been more than 19 or 20.

I made a right turn as I always do a few feet after he almost ran me off the road but I"m wishing I had followed the little bastard to the next stop light just to see how well he uses the rest of his fingers against my own ten.

next time hold your ground and make him hit you then sue the crap out of him,while he's in court go over and ** *** *** **** and drink his last beer....he'll get the massage! :eek:

I do not move out of the way for ANYBODY! I know my legal rights to be on the road and I am on the road most of the time. If they do not like it tough. But then again people are really tolerant of bicycles here in Albuquerque/Rio Rancho area so its nice :) I get looks like What is THAT?!?! and people will actually stop and ask me :devilish:

Yeah well up here in Boston, a lot of these people are young kids just out of college driving dads last car. They are all in a hurry to get to their jobs in the financial district and they DON'T know the rules of the road.

I know it's rush hour but dang it I have as much right to the road (especially at 28 mph) as everyone else.

stop thinking about it, let it go. just be glad your here to talk about it, lifes too short.........
p.s. lm sure you'll see his punka** again, chapter 2 revenge :devilish:

locoWelder said:
while he's in court go over and ** *** *** **** and drink his last beer....he'll get the massage! :eek:

I used to hate it when guys came over & drank my last beer. :censored:
( The ex-wife always seemed to enjoy the "** *** *** ****". I believe there was "massage" involved. ) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :devilish:

I now return you to your Jerkface maxima topic.

SlicerDicer said:
I do not move out of the way for ANYBODY! I know my legal rights to be on the road ,,

it don"t matter if you are right,, it matters if you are left ,,

one thing that drivers pay attention to especially the kid driving daddy"s car,, is a flash of light from a camera ,,,camera is much better then a club ,and today they are not much money ,,,drivers are not nearly as brave if he thinks daddy or police may have his plate no.etc ,, let daddy and police use the club

safety tip ,,,,,,carry a camera ,,and through this forum and any other means let it be known that mb carry on board cams for safety reason ,,we should have one made for mb that can clip on helmet and remote switch on handle bars ,,that would teach the little baste,,,, not to play around with mb riders l
japat

Back