Jetpro Pipes: Silence, Increase the Performance for Your Tanaka or other 2 Stroke en

Just talked to Dinno, owner of jetpro,pipe avalable smaller, matte black paint and it can also be routed going under the gas tank.

Straight 100 Mile Test

Just did straight 100 mile long term test on the jetpro pipe. Basicaly, it doesn"t sound like a weedwaker motor anymore. It sounds more like a two stroke dirt bike thats well tuned . .Finally now my Tanaka 40 is quite enough that the wind sound is more louder even at 33- 35 mph, close to WOT. At cruising speed of 27 to 30 there is very little exaust sound but more of a mechanical sound the engine is making. Its a good thing that the Tanaka is such a well balance and precise motor, that there is a nice sound coming from it.
Rode my Subaru Engine and its still more quite but its like listening to a small generator.Or it sounds like my gardener is folowing me. Its not bad but there is no sportiness to it.

Can't wait for the 7 Speed Staton Kit. I would imagine that a nice sporty sound going though the gears, and hear a more cruising sound on the final gear.

Last edited:
Back