Jets to fit HT carbs

Pablo

Vendor
Local time
3:32 AM
Finally we are able to offer Dellorto 5mm jets to fits stock HT carbs. We still have some supply line kinkages to work out, but so many people have asked over the last 2-3 years we fought tooth and nail to get them. Anyway we offer 0.60mm to 0.76mm REAL Dellorto 5mm main jets to get down with tuning your carb.

SICK BIKE PARTS - SBP - Carb Jets - Dellorto 5mm main jet

Attachments

• jet1.jpg
    jet1.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 363
I needed sizes 82; 83; 84 to make my 80cc engine operate properly, but you would easily be able to order those jets if required.

That's a huge exception. Most every HT bike here would absolutely choke on fuel with jets that large. 0.74 completely floods my engine, and 0.66 is absolutely perfect. BUT if that's what works for you, go for it.

Yes - we can get other sizes.

Good one, Paul.
I hate referring people to DellortoDirect after my little hassle a couple of months ago. Now I'll send them to SBP.

I agree that for most of us, 0.60 to 0.76mm is a good range. (Mine likes an 0.72mm.)

Pablo,

I am planning to put a HT carb (70cc I believe) on a 47-49cc weed brush engine and since the fuel line is larger that the 2 small lines on the weedwacker engine off the weed brush engine (both are 2 strokers) what size jet would I start with and can I get them from you? Would I need to change out the needle valve too?

Dan

Last edited:
Pablo,

I am planning to put a HT carb (70cc I believe) on a 47-49cc weed brush engine and since the fuel line is larger that the 2 small lines on the weedwacker engine off the weed brush engine (both are 2 strokers) what size jet would I start with and can I get them from you? Would I need to change out the needle valve too?

Dan

Maybe 64 or 66. Yes from our website. No need to change the needle valve out.

Maybe 64 or 66. Yes from our website. No need to change the needle valve out.

Pablo,

Guess I will upgrade the engine to a 49cc engine with cylinder, jug and rings. Oh well, I already ordered the jets from SBC. Guess I'll keep them for a rainy day. Your store is a good place to get parts for motorbikes.

Dan

Back