jug inspection cleaning and deburring plus porting.

wan37

Local time
8:10 AM
I got it all done. So I have a in the cylinder reed with 32mm intake ports. Has anybody notice that the top of intake port when reed is in the top pedal won't open. I had to cut out a nice spot in the top of port for it to open. Then i had to shape the port back so it raises. I'm hoping it works. Also what's the best thing for them. a third transfer port or window piston? This is the reed I’m talking about

sthus Black Reed Valve Air Manifold Intake Kit 32mm for 2 Stroke Gas Motorized Bike https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HF7T718/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_0FX03N96PC9REST3X5AN

Last edited:
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I got it all done. So I have a in the cylinder reed with 32mm intake ports. Has anybody notice that the top of intake port when reed is in the top pedal won't open. I had to cut out a nice spot in the top of port for it to open. Then i had to shape the port back so it raises. I'm hoping it works. Also what's the best thing for them. a third transfer port or window piston? This is the reed I’m talking about

sthus Black Reed Valve Air Manifold Intake Kit 32mm for 2 Stroke Gas Motorized Bike https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HF7T718/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_0FX03N96PC9REST3X5AN
That reed valve requires a windowed piston.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I would like to add a read valve but I don't know how to do that
There are several different reed valves available. If you get one like this one, you just remove your intake manifold and hook the reed valve on and then hook the carb onto the reed valve, simple. Here's a pick. You will need to put on a windowed piston too.

Attachments

• PIC_3018.JPG
    PIC_3018.JPG
    311 KB · Views: 152
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
When you port your piston you have to add a transfer port a third one how do you do that ?or don't you have to add a third port? And could somebody please show me a third transfer port and what it looks like

When you port your piston you have to add a transfer port a third one how do you do that ?or don't you have to add a third port? And could somebody please show me a third transfer port and what it looks like
Okay you don't port your piston,also the third transfer port is not necessary for you at this point. If you want a reed just the reed and a window piston is all you need.

Back