Juggernaut super 30 series drive clutch.

DieselTech

Local time
3:00 PM
Ok guys I ordered this for a upcoming bike build, do any of you own 1 of these & have some experience with them. I'd like to hear some input! Shout out & tell me how it is.
Screenshot_20220422-170910_Samsung Internet.jpg

Carsandcameras guys like them. But same old asymmetrical belt as the early comet drives.
How much was it there?

Carsandcameras guys like them. But same old asymmetrical belt as the early comet drives.
How much was it there?
Gave $84.00 for it. Got a new Bravex torque convertor as well, believe this is the company that bought Comet out when Comet went out of business. We will see what this stuff is like when it arrives.
Screenshot_20220422-191449_Samsung Internet.jpg

Supposedly clutch comes in at 2800rpm & good past 8500rpm's, believe they are fully adjustable too, they use rollers & springs inside of it.
Best idea is to run your flat head and see what spring it needs. Bolt it down to the bench and see how many rpm s it can reach. Most are all vane type govs, so easy to eliminate.

Best idea is to run your flat head and see what spring it needs. Bolt it down to the bench and see how many rpm s it can reach. Most are all vane type govs, so easy to eliminate.
I got ARC billet rods, wiesco pistons, & dyno camshaft & springs kits if need to wake a stock flathead up. I plan on leaving engine stock, maybe billet rod for safety reasons & 3hp flywheel.

8500 🧐... 3500 is what I'm thinking...
It might be too much clutch for a stock briggs! It says that in sales disclaimer, not suited for stock governed briggs. I bought clutch on a whim, I can use it on my Alky briggs engine i got it's good for 10000+rpms

Might want a 700rpm for stock but it's been 30years since I messed around with Briggs

Back