Junkyard predator 212 non hemi.

I'm not sure what I'm going to use this engine on yet. But I did learn all over again/lmao reminded me. It cost money to build fast!!!🤣😂🤣 I did not realize you could spend $1200 just on the cylinder head & valve train for a predator 212.
Don't buy anything, other than a couple springs and a cam, the rest you can do by yourself.
Race prepped 212s cost money because the whole engine needs replaced to be solid.
Keep your eye out for an old Honda tiller or snowblower.

Don't buy anything, other than a couple springs and a cam, the rest you can do by yourself.
Race prepped 212s cost money because the whole engine needs replaced to be solid.
Keep your eye out for an old Honda tiller or snowblower.
Yeah I going to attempt to mill cylinder head today. I did do a lil porting on cylinder head.
20221101_223709.jpg
20221101_223811.jpg

Looks close to the seat, did you touch the seat, or is there a mil or 2 to go? You can go right down to the seat. There's a lot of material there that you don't want. I wish I had my Honda head here I could show you.

I took the port floor radius's to the seat & lowered port floor by 3-4mm. Then the inside circumference of the valve seat is flush or even with bowls. Somewhat did a bias intake port, but it really needs epoxied up & re ported for a perfect bias port.

I took the port floor radius's to the seat & lowered port floor by 3-4mm. Then the inside circumference of the valve seat is flush or even with bowls. Somewhat did a bias intake port, but it really needs epoxied up & re ported for a perfect bias port.
You'll be fine. It will flow real nice. Honda seats are like 2-3mm deep so a lot of material can be hogged out, those seats look to be 4-5mm thick.

Back