Just A Goodbye

.... I needn't really lose the 'virtual' life now do I ?

ya know what....we're here for ya!!
we have members in Pa. they'll be able to fill you in on what you can or can't do there.
I've been divorced twice.....neither one was easy, but I survived.
I've been happily single since 1993.

feel free to PM me if you need to talk.....

hang tough bro.

Sorry man but your not allowed to leave...it's in the fine-print of MBc Rules.
Besides,it's in your future & it's in your blood. :)
Please establish yourself in your new home & be happy..........get back to us ASAP cos where not going anywhere. :cool:

Man, it may feel bad right now. But I'm 64, divorced and never been happier in my life. Nobody to nag ya, ya can do what you want when you want. Life's great in the single zone. So great in fact I'm moving on up to the Ocean Park WA area where there's lots of bikers like us.

No thanks Filapino

Not fair to do that, and it was my own fault about not making a reserve. Besides, I need the money for all the expenses coming up and $700 beats nothing ... plus losing even the ad money ... since it's a local sale for pickup only, Im greatful it sold at all,as local ebay sales really eliminate thousands of buyers right from the start,and I needed the Ca. resident whose bid on it as I'm not going to find anyone whose going to travel here just for a bicycle ...

my personal responses to each of you seem out of order

Thans to all for the kind words and encouragement. I've replied to each of you but it seems I can't remember how to make my reply stay with the original poster's message to me ... they all seem to be at the end of the string .... so just a Community thank you all for the emotional support in one big THANKS TO ALL .... And to Filipino, as I typed to you but cant find it, no, please do not do that ... let it go , I need the money now more than the bike, and in fairness, it IS lucky I found a local because I won't ship it myself, I'm way too stressed out for such effort right now ... besides, it still has a 7 or 8 day run and might get another local CA. bidder to add a buck or two.

Yea I hear ya. People have sold things priceless to them for far less.
Watch. When price of gas goes up,these bikes will get more legal.
When your situated,you'll have something else to look forward to.
Your next legal build,whatever that may be.
It's not a requirement to own a bike to be a member,so stick around!
God Speed.

Thanks, Large

ya, you are right and as I posted elsewhere I forgot the flexibility of these portable computers ... you guys seem so "REAL' to me I forgot I'll have no less virtual contact typing from PA. ..... Here's a really funny added note, the support on the PA. end of the move as regards temporary storage until I find a place is all being handled by my FIRST WIFE of 35 years ago ! (GO FIGGER!)

yeah....stick around......

ya, you are right and as I posted elsewhere I forgot the flexibility of these portable computers ... you guys seem so "REAL' to me I forgot I'll have no less virtual contact typing from PA.

..exactly!!

... Here's a really funny added note, the support on the PA. end of the move as regards temporary storage until I find a place is all being handled by my FIRST WIFE of 35 years ago ! (GO FIGGER!)

FIRST WIFE ???? hmmmmmm? are you thinking, what I'm thinking????:LOL: :devilish: ;)
sorry...my evil coping skills took over! lol

Hey Wizard
Stay active here please. Oh and I ride my Whizzer here in Pa. I do have a motorcycle license so I don't have a problem there. Whizzers are tagged as a motor driven cycle. It costs $9.00 a year. Stick around.

Jim

Back