Just a old Schwinn Suburban 1189 miles

This is a picture of my plain old Schwinn suburban... However she is infamous. This bike was stolen and then used as a get away vehicle! I took the day off after she was stolen figuring that I just might catch whoever stole it out riding it. And I did, well the kid got away, leaving behind my bike and a bag of money and jewelry stolen from a lady 4 blocks from me. I would wager this is the only motorized bike involved in a felony! Anyway she's been a good old girl and still runs like a champ. I took her out today for a short ride... She turned into a naughty ***** to get started since it's 100 degrees here... But she finally fired off. If you are interested email me I'll give you the link to the whole story. After 1000 miles, she still runs fine, no adjustments needed at all anymore.

Attachments

• motoschwinn.JPG
    motoschwinn.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 1,570
Wow !! Too bad the thief was not caught !!! Stealing is one of the worst crimes for sure. Glad you got your bike back.

neato! i had the option to use an authentic scwhinn roader, but opted out because of the skinny tires and oddball wheels. interesting to see it's so durable, are you giving it extra-special attention or it's just that sturdy?

yes, you could tell us more in "general discussion"...and it's cool to link us to the story 8)

Back