• Register now! It's free and easy.
  • Show your bike to the world, upload a photo today!
  • Hi Guest, did you know we have a dark style? It might be easier on the eyes at night time! Try it out here: Style Chooser

just about THE wildest motoredbike i've seen

A

alesterfeind

Talk about uggggllllyyy! Yet, kind of cool. That is some pipe on there. I don't think the police here would let me pass that off as a motorized bicycle.

G

gone_fishin

yeah...i said "wild" not "pretty"...check all the little details, tho...

L

larymor

I didn't know Honda made a 50cc motorcycle, I had a Honda PA50 moped and a Honda 65cc motorcycle when I was a kid on the farm. That pipe looks like it came off the original motorcycle.

J

JemmaUK

You wouldnt get me on that if you paid me - but its a nice if somewhat workmanlike design...

I dont know that I like that pipe blowing straight onto the rear tyre although it might be useful for traction in icy conditions...

The interesting thing was the drive train tensioner made out of two deraillier followers -might be something worth taking and using on our bike projects - especially since in most cases there is some spring loading built into them...

hope they restore it - it would make a great 'lead ship' for rallys and such..

Jemma xx

A

az cra-z

And they call ME crazy! The front brake is as good as anything available at the time, though.