Just acquired a 99 WC1 from my father in law.

Timzee

Local time
3:43 AM
It's sat for about 10 years but I got it running but won't keep running. What should I try? Also there's a wire that looks like a ground next to the battery. Where's this go?
Thanks for any advice.
IMG_20230519_122617877.jpg

It’s running!!! I’ve determined that it has old fuel in it. I’ve drained some , mixed in fresh fuel and am going to add some sea foam. Any suggestions about another additive? On a different subject, Dad removed the headlight bulb for some unknown reason, I need a bulb. What do I need?

Thanks for all your help, I rode it around the neighborhood today and it was a blast!

It’s running!!! I’ve determined that it has old fuel in it. I’ve drained some , mixed in fresh fuel and am going to add some sea foam. Any suggestions about another additive? On a different subject, Dad removed the headlight bulb for some unknown reason, I need a bulb. What do I need?

Thanks for all your help, I rode it around the neighborhood today and it was a blast!
An LED full replacement headlight. I like to use marvels mystery oil, you should put some in the gas and in the oil. Make sure to change the fuel filter and the oil after you run a full tank through it.

Dad removed the headlight bulb for some unknown reason, I need a bulb. What do I need?
I am going to assume that your trying to keep the Whizzer as close to original as possible, so I would take the Whizzer light housing to an automotive parts store and see if they can match it up for ya....You will of course need to know how many watts the bulb is and know if it is 6 volt or 12 volt system.

I memory serves me correctly, I think it is a 12v 25 watts, but I do not know the bayonet size base it uses or if it is a screw in or plug and twist-in type bulb though...I could also be wrong as well...lol.

Other than that, anyone with a Whizzer might be able to help, like @Risk Man whenever he signs on, (He owns 3 Whizzers at the moment), or @Wrench who is in a few days into a 2 week vacation and due back the first week of June, or @mason_man, also another Whizzer expert.

It says it fits all but the ambassador. There are lots of whizzer parts on this site that you might need later too

This is the LED headlight bulb I have used in all 4 of my "New" whizzers; WC1 and NE5. Much brighter than stock bulb which I now have several I could give away.

Note that at low RPM there will be some "Flicker" which I think is a good thing as it attracts attention to me which I want cars to do.

Here is my LED tail light replacement that is also noticeably brighter than stock.

Good Luck

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back