Just an old Honda mechanic

E

Egor

I started working for a Honda dealer in 65, would have worked for free, but never told the owner. My buddy and I started for Alaska on Honda S90's in 68, our kids are trying to get us to finish the ride. What do you think? I love these small Bicycle Engines it is fun to see how well you can make them run. I have a bevy of small Honda's left over from the old days, but I only ride the China bike, now. I rode a Whizzer when I was a kid, never got over it. I work as a Outboard motor mechanic, they are all 4 strokes now. You are having fun and that is my motto, so have fun, Dave
PS: This is my Kings Schwinn
2014_4768_1.jpg

welcome to MBc Egor, I love that retro cruiser........Hey OL'Pete you got somebody In the LBC with ya now

locoWelder said:
welcome to MBc Egor, I love that retro cruiser........Hey OL'Pete you got somebody In the LBC with ya now

When my bike is done, I'll contact Egor for a ride...not to Alaska. :cool:
They sent me the wrong freewheel! Grrr! A 13-28 instead of a 11-28. Delay time while sortting this out. I wanna high gear of 46-11 on the motored MTB.

Egor,
Welcome again. Nice retro-ride. My dream was to ride the mountain on Mad Sunday just before The Isle of Man TT. :D

I used to buy Mustang parts at Dale Brown Suzuki on LB Blvd, hang out at LB Triumph and hear the organ at Joe Coons BMW.

welcome

fantastic build very good aesthetics nice lines,looks like a factory bike...welcome

Thanks for all the nice comments, I used to custom paint back in the day, I still have all the equipment but I love to use the rattle cans just to keep em thinking. Could not make it with-out Krylon.. Small world I haven't heard the name Dale Brown Suzuki for ever, I also worked for Honda Triumph of Torrance. My first job was at a place on PCH at Oak st. Guartner ent Honda, that is where I bought the S90 we went off to Alaska with. It had a CB95 engine in it, I could never leave anything alone. I have another daily driver, K mart special, getting paint with the Dax engine. There is a story out there on the net about two boys in the 40's that went around America on Whizzers, an amazing story. Have fun, Dave

Welcome Egor. It looks like you bring some most Excellent talent to the forum. I had to look twice because I at first thought it was an old Yamaha !! :eek:
Papa

Back