Just an old Honda mechanic

Welcome aboard, Egor.....beautiful bike you have there......you definately have both taste and talent. Thanks for your input on my engine probs in the picture gallery forum. I appreciate it.

Pete

hi

welcome to MBc egor...
you should post that bike in july bike o the month! it is very sweet! Good luck on all your endeavors. :D

Hey Egor, if you make it to Alaska, stop by Haines. I'll show you the most scenic road in the world (just my opinion).
3169_IMG_0226_1_1.jpg

Post Cancer

Well folks, I am a post Cancer survivor. Hope to be back on my bike soon, the Doctor said Ill be fine. (Thank you Lord). I have had a long time to think and I will be putting some important things in the forefront. My wife has been an Angle. You may not know, but I can be a hand full. Miss talking and meeting with you all, have fun, Dave

Thanks for all the nice comments, I used to custom paint back in the day, I still have all the equipment but I love to use the rattle cans just to keep em thinking. Could not make it with-out Krylon.. Small world I haven't heard the name Dale Brown Suzuki for ever, I also worked for Honda Triumph of Torrance. My first job was at a place on PCH at Oak st. Guartner ent Honda, that is where I bought the S90 we went off to Alaska with. It had a CB95 engine in it, I could never leave anything alone. I have another daily driver, K mart special, getting paint with the Dax engine. There is a story out there on the net about two boys in the 40's that went around America on Whizzers, an amazing story. Have fun, Dave

Egor, welcome to the forum and congrats on being a cancer survivor. I am working this summer for a Ho****e organization. Let me tell you, I used to think that I had problems but seeing so many folks dying of cancer and other diseases gave me a new perspective on life!

please give me some hints about what that word is so i can tweak censor settings? it's too early and i can't figure it out to save my life.

wow it's been a long time since I've heard that word used (thank god!)

Back