Just another TREK

My bike looks pathetic compared to the works of art you people ride. But I do have some killer scenery to ride mine through.
3169_IMG_0226_1_2.jpg

greatness

cant beat alaska for scenery!that bike must go well, do you have dual stabilizer bars on your drive wheel cage?just wonderin.howz yer mitsubishi holdin up i have the same motor.

I didn't order dual stabalizers when I bought the unit. You live, you learn. I hung a chain with a turnbuckle on the othr side. Recomendation for anyone getting a 43cc mitsu, friction drive. Get the extra stabilizer. Specialy if you have to deal with frost heaves.
I haven't figured out the exact mileage, but I can ride to the border (44 miles) and back, on less than 1/2 gallon. Gas is $3.79.9 here.
Now, if I could just figure out how to fish without getting off it.

Alaskavan said:
My bike looks pathetic compared to the works of art you people ride. But I do have some killer scenery to ride mine through.
3169_IMG_0226_1_2.jpg

your bike is far from pathetic Van, its your baby and just as beutiful as the snow caped mountains in the background.
you love it and that all that matters.

P.S. I like it too 8)

I was 12 years old when I left Petersburg Alaska. Miss It!
But now I am old and enjoying my motored bike amongst the tall cornfields that seem to go on forever.
You could hook up an out rigger and follow the paths close to shore for your fishing, until you tie into a 900lb halibut and you start going in reverse. Bring a drag hook to stop him! Ha Ha
:)
Doc

Not for sale

I've had so many kids (of all ages) ask if I'd sell my bike to them. I ran across this sticker the other day. I don't know if it will discourage them or pique thier interest.

Attachments

• .15_1.jpg
    .15_1.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 482
Back