just bought 41 chain(you sure this isnt to big?)(pics)

bigboihustle

Local time
9:38 PM
seems like it would have to much play back and forth. also would this be a good tool to break it with? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Univ...9823703QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories only getting it if my local motorcycle shop wont break it for me.

took pics of stock chain on top of 41(sorry for crappy pics)
Picture009-4.jpg

Picture007-4.jpg

Picture008-3.jpg

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
you're "stock" chain looks like a bmx bicycle chain.
the engine chains on both of my m.b.'s are motorcycle size, like on a 125-250 c.c. dirt bike chain.

All my 48cc grubees came with BMX sized chain. The engine sprockets are narrower, too.

yea i have to 66cc skyhawk and it looks pretty narrow. Would i still be able to use this chain if i have the narrow sprocket?

when i test fitted it on the rear sprocket it has alot of side to say play. And from the looks of it on the drive sprocket its a tight fit, would this be a problem?

my stock chain keeps breaking. also is it harder for 41 to come off the drive sprocket, because if it did it seems like it could mess up the engine pretty bad.

Back