Just bought a 4-cycle China engine kit - problems right away

highwayman

Local time
3:42 AM
I just bought a frame mount 4-cycle kit. It came with no instructions whatsoever and appears to be missing parts. Hope others can help me get this thing going. No help from the dealer.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard. Try to consolidate your questions into one thread or just a few threads. Maybe "My 4stroke build problems" or something. I haven't built a 4stroke kit but there was little instruction with the 2stroke china engine either. This site is a godsend. As they say: be patient, read read read, and post your questions. People will be glad to help.

Edit: What kit did you buy?

Last edited by a moderator:
missing parts?

At least the motor showed up.....that's a good start.
Some day I'm going to post my instructions I got with my motor.
They are as funny as heck and make no sense what so ever.
So no instructions is a good thing.....your in good hands with the guys from this forum and they will help you till your riding it free as a bird.

Welcome to mb's. Sounds a little frustrating with some missing parts...no experience with your particular kit; hope we can help you.

I just bought a frame mount 4-cycle kit. It came with no instructions whatsoever and appears to be missing parts. Hope others can help me get this thing going. No help from the dealer.
welcome !!!
www.bikekitsdirect.com have good instructions. the engine might look different but
this will work. have fun .
Mbikey

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome highway man, didn't know there was a 4 stroke version,
I have had enough issues to fill a tomb.
but we all struggle til it works for us.

is that a mel gibson icon you have ?

welcome anyway.

Will.

Back