just finished almost nirve switchblade (my version)

took for second test ride so far so good went with the smaller rear tire but have since read blazes post so may go with fatter tire later ( had to get in the wind since ratfink bike broke apart still working on that to went with a gas tank instead of trying to use the top tube for a tank it just doesnt look like it would hold a lot of gas besides i like these little tanks anyway to late for the bike of the month maybe next month haha! on my trip to starbucks the sheriff pulls up they go in get a cup of coffee come back out stare at my bike for like 30 seconds turns to me and says tricked out bike dude and off they went cool any way enjoy the photos i only have a phone camera so pics could be better so far my only issue is the vibration in the pedals starts at about 21 or22 mph and makes me back off will work on (tinglefoot) other than that went with the engine that was in the rat fink so i didnt have to brake in a new engine larry ca
141_IMAGE_00113_2.jpg

141_IMAGE_00108_2.jpg

141_IMAGE_00109_1.jpg

got busy today and put the bike part back together forks wheels etc now just waiting on the engine parts to get here larry ca

Attachments

• Picture 132.jpg
    Picture 132.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 289
Back