Just joined

S

Simonator

Hello everyone. My name is Josh, and I been working on an 80cc kit i purchased from ebay. I got it running, but I ran into some problems. It has been off the road for a while. I should have it running again soon. I just need to find the right parts so i can mount this thing better! Its on a 2006 model gary fisher mountain bike. It isnt fitting worth a crapp!

Last edited by a moderator:
check the sneaky double-p... (don't try this at home, kids)

well, "carp" man, you came to the right place to get help with those problems. browse around and "bump" any relevant threads with your input or questions...

welcome to MBc 8)

Welcome to MBc. The MBc "Chinese Super Bicycle Happy Time" Owner's Manual Forum has it all in one place to get you going in the right direction.

Use the search feature and the world of information is yours for the taking.

All I need to get this thing on the road again, is some longer studs for the rear mount. I looked EVERYWHERE today, and had no luck. All I need is a metric 6 stud that is about ½" - 1" longer. Maybe I'll have some luck searching tomorrow. The frame is not the right shape for this kit. I know I can make it fit though. It is just going to require some fabrication.

Welcome:D

Try searching on something like threaded stainless steel rod 6mm x 1' pitch;)

Back