Just saying hi

2stroketech

Local time
10:34 PM
Just wanted to say hi to every one in here. I am a two stroke tech that has been building high performance engines for about 6 years. About a year ago I had some serious health issue and then was ripped off by a large corporation. Well needless to say I lost heart and walked away from my engine developement company.

Well yesterday on my way home from a short trip I met a guy on the highway that was pulled over at a look out that had a motorized bycicle. Of coarse being a motor head I had to sit and talk with him for a while.

This was one of the greatest things to happen to me in a while. It has made me want to get back into building engines and even better than that build bikes. I am excited again and that is a great feeling that I have not felt in a while.

I go in next week for a major surgery and this will give me something to occupy my mind while I heal up.

Well hi right back at ya and welcome to MBc.

Sounds like you got all the tech skills to plan out a great project when you get to it. Best of luck with the surgery and get well soon and wrenching.

Back