Just starting

K

kahnkrunch

Hi everybody, I'm just getting into this and your site looks like a great place to start. I'm looking for something i can put on a mountain bike and do some lighto off road stuff, if thats possible. Any recommendations, links or whatever?

Thanks,
kahnkrunch

haha...just about every link here...(i won't say "it" but someone will) ;)

all i know is this...after about a week of hangin' out here, you won't be asking those questions any more...you'll be posting a project topic :)

welcome to MBc :cool:

Welcome to MBc. Whatever you're looking for, if it has a motor and 2 wheels, you'll probably find it here.

Welcome to the site. Be sure you read through the post and by the time you get through all the post, you will be one chingles smart dude on motors for bicycles. From the Giant Side of Texas

Welcome to MBc.

Just remember to read all you can stand then read some more before making your decisions. So many choices!

One piece of advice, if you are going to go off road get a bike that can handle it. I ride a Diamondback Outlook with almost every part upgraded and I have lots of fun in the desert and farm roads.

I am jackaroo! maybe keep silence, study and learn from every body! sorry for my poor english!

Back