Just the kit?

Thereparist

Local time
4:52 AM
Pardon the title (think of it as you may), but is there anywhere that I could find just the kit parts of a 2 stroke kit and not have to buy the engine with it? After some thought, I have decided to buy a zeda80 (What can I say, I like a 2 stroke. They sound meaty). Problem with this, is that on zedamotorsports' website, you can't buy the engine with the kit. It's sold out. Shocker. It's almost like everybody wants the best for their bike... Anyways, I'd rather have a engine with some parts to help it operate rather than have a paperweight. Any ideas where to find something like this?

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

You mean like this? https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/322352161480
Screenshot_2019-04-06-06-58-51.png

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
oh there's a couple on ebay do the parts from a drop down menu. I found by doing the search then sort it by cheapest. no doubt you could ask one of the sellers can they sell the installation kit. those'd be the guys that sell bare engines.
but do you want the cheapie grips, rag joint, sprocket etc? if you look hard guess you could find $30'd probably get you the installation kit

Pardon the title (think of it as you may), but is there anywhere that I could find just the kit parts of a 2 stroke kit and not have to buy the engine with it? After some thought, I have decided to buy a zeda80 (What can I say, I like a 2 stroke. They sound meaty). Problem with this, is that on zedamotorsports' website, you can't buy the engine with the kit. It's sold out. Shocker. It's almost like everybody wants the best for their bike... Anyways, I'd rather have a engine with some parts to help it operate rather than have a paperweight. Any ideas where to find something like this?
Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com
2-Stroke Engine Kits - Bicycle-Engines.com

Buy from bicycle-engines.com or Bicycle Motor Works.

Thanks for the links guys! You know what, while I'm at it, does anyone know how reliable the bianchi kit is from zeda? Y'know, the zeda's ugly sister?

Is BGF store on fleabay a good source? Lots to choose from and cheap prices.

Ebay is great i got a motor its (a good one) i put it together motor bikes pretty often this is a pretty good seller it comes with the enlarged frame mounts and a 6 notch carb needle that i like before assembly i pack the clutch shaft to the max with grease just fill the the hole where the clutch cable holder is just remove the nut so i know it will creep into the bearings and also right next the to the clutch pads there are a group of bearings near the center hub a generous amount of 3 in one oil works great there and also the gears need some lube also and some 3 in one down the intake at Top dead center 3 squirts are plenty it helps put a nice oil coating on every thing inside just these few things make these motors last a lot longer

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Sale-8...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back