Just the kit?

Is BGF store on fleabay a good source? Lots to choose from and cheap prices.
I have gotten some stuff from BGF, but steel items can be scaly/well handled n sit on shelves and in boxes for a looong time. I was like "meh" but he does have lowest prices on lots of stock stuff. I rank BGF slightly above GasBike (nationwideaccessories) and BB for sure,,

Bgf has always been good to me, quick shipping and the items I recieved were in excellent condition. I ordered a steel sleeve cylinder and when it didnt arrive in the usual amount of time he quickly resent it and when I did receive it I recieved a bonus g4 aluminum jug and intake for the screw up. The tracking clearly showed USPS lost the original shipment. I would definately use BFG/boygoesfast. Large selection and fair pricing.

Bgf has always been good to me, quick shipping and the items I recieved were in excellent condition. I ordered a steel sleeve cylinder and when it didnt arrive in the usual amount of time he quickly resent it and when I did receive it I recieved a bonus g4 aluminum jug and intake for the screw up. The tracking clearly showed USPS lost the original shipment. I would definately use BFG/boygoesfast. Large selection and fair pricing.
I'm curious about the G4 jug you got. Was it really dark in color with clean castings and about 4mm of blow down?

I'm curious about the G4 jug you got. Was it really dark in color with clean castings and about 4mm of blow down?
Hey Gary55. This is what I recieved. Looks to be much higher quality than a standard jug. Best thing is with the transfers being open is it makes port matching to the case way easier.
20190412_121556.jpg
20190412_121609.jpg
20190412_121618.jpg
20190412_121701.jpg

Hey Gary55. This is what I recieved. Looks to be much higher quality than a standard jug. Best thing is with the transfers being open is it makes port matching to the case way easier.View attachment 86939View attachment 86940View attachment 86941View attachment 86942
That is exactly like the cyl. on the Ebay kit I just installed on a bike. Both were provided by the customer, and I was really impressed how well it ran compared to other stock kits I have used in the past including the Zeda engines.

That is exactly like the cyl. on the Ebay kit I just installed on a bike. Both were provided by the customer, and I was really impressed how well it ran compared to other stock kits I have used in the past including the Zeda engines.
It definately appears to be much higher quality. I have a new gt5a jug as well and the difference between the 2 is night and day. It looks like it will make these engines run and breathe better. Also I haven't tried it yet. I'm debating on which jug to try first the aluminum g4 or the steel sleeves jug. The steel sleeve looks like it needs alot of port work. And I read something about pinning the sleeve to the jug so it doesn't move

definitely getting me interested in doing another 2 stroke soon! I hate rough castings that look rough even after you try to clean them up

i just changed out from that cylinder it just wasent catchingg up wiith traffic fast enough for me but im gonna use it on another bike im reviving my first build i can finally repair the frame should be intresting

Back