k21.jpg

k22.jpg

k23.jpg

k24.jpg

k25.jpg

k26.jpg

k27.jpg

k28.jpg

Welcome to the forum dbroers! We have a lot of Great Guys here, you should have no trouble Buying, selling , and trading! Not to mention the wealth of knowlege here to tap into! Good luck on your projects! Nice MB!

Hello and welcome to MBc. Another K2, a couple are showing up lately. It has been a good while that there were only a couple of Proflexes on board here, my '98 Animal (rack mount) and one Alaskavan has.
Looks good and good luck with the bike. Let us know if the tensioner is working out okay. There was a new member here just last week with a full suspension K2 that was having a heck of a time with an in-frame mount keeping proper chain tension.

Thank you MBc! lots of great motorbikes & many great ideals on youre site...on my k2 I
have the rear shock preload@max for stiffness for chain tension and using a 410 chain! thinking of running two chain tesioners... happy valley/ezdoesit! thanks for reply...later..

Welcome to the forum. I'm completely impressed. My son has a K2 attack and I would not have believed that you could mount a China girl in that frame. I look forward to seeing what kind of air filter housing you end up using. Some guys make the air intake manifold flexible by using automotive heater hose, giving them enough clearance to run the stock air filter.

Back