KABOOM!!!

Wrench

I had an aerosol can blow up in my garage KABOOM. It got to about 106*F here in SO CAL. It get's that hot and hotter every year.
I had the garage doors cracked open and 2 fans on to vent the garage as I was trying to keep things cool.
But I figure the can was about 10 years old and the bottom was kinda rusty That helped it explode.
I put all the aerosol cans in a box and put em in the AC house for now. I'm gonna throw away all old cans

The worst part is that it exploded and sprayed Bug Killer for roses all over my SUV GMC Envoy and everything else. Lucky the other car was covered and my M/Cs and M/B were on the other side of the garage, Now I gotta clean it up and paint the Wall. Lucky I had some Bug and Tar remover to clean up my GMC
Here is some pics of the blown up can and a pic of a paint can with the bottom all puckered out getting ready to explode.
That would of really sucked if the paint can exploded.

The explosion blew everything off the shelf. That shelf was full

Attachments

Last edited:

Arty

Wrench:
That just plain sucks! Hopefully the paintjob on ypour vehicle can be saved.

Wrench

I had fun this morning painting the garage wall.
Now I just gotta re organize the shelves.

Time to air condition the garage I always needed an excuse to make MY MAN CAVE :LOL:

Attachments

Wrench

Wrench:
That just plain sucks! Hopefully the paintjob on ypour vehicle can be saved.
I was impressed that Turtle Wax Bug and Tar Remover took off that dried on bug spray chemical. I was worried it was gonna etch the paint. First I tried soap and water then magic eraser, But the Bug and Tar Remover did the trick. (y)