Kent 26" Bayside Cruiser with Zeda 80cc Engine Kit Firestorm NEW BUILD

MiniMoto

Local time
4:56 PM
Hello everyone,

New builder here, this is my first build! I've seen a few E-Bikes in my area and some at the camp ground this year. After talking to my buddy we've decided to give the motorized bikes a shot. I've watched the YouTube videos and have a general understanding of the basics. I just recently found this forum. If anyone has any recommendations prior to me starting the project it would be greatly appreciated.

Once items arrive I will try and update this thread with photos as I install everything.

Thanks.

The most relevant suggestions can be made if you first tell us the intended use of the bike and your expectations. Also tell us your weight.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
The most relevant suggestions can be made if you first tell us the intended use of the bike and your expectations. Also tell us your weight.
I am interested in cruising the neighborhood, some hills but nothing major! I have some bike paved trails and bike lanes near my location. I am 6’ 200#s I’ll prolly bring the bike on camping trips as well but mainly doing this just for fun.

I am interested in cruising the neighborhood, some hills but nothing major! I have some bike paved trails and bike lanes near my location. I am 6’ 200#s I’ll prolly bring the bike on camping trips as well but mainly doing this just for fun.

Your probably gonna end up going alot farther than just around the neighborhood
Fun can turn into all day rides and exploring different areas, especially if your gonna take your M/B on camping trips.

Before you invest anything know your local laws and how strictly they're enforced. Get some sort of a speedometer. Obey all traffic laws. Being a good MB'er starts with being a good cyclist first. Be sure to watch all three videos.

Last of all, realise that from a distance you look like a pedal only bicycle. A closed compartment vehicle with its windows rolled up and a radio playing may not hear you either. They might not realise how fast you're going and may pull out in front of you.

Back