Keyed switch

Wow some very good info now! I ordered some really small keyed switch's

I want the key switch on because I always stop at a corner store after riding a while, no place to lock bike to. I get a lot of lookers.

Could I leave the regular kill switch in tact and hook up key switch to white wire and a ground wire? That way it would be easier and more anti thief.?

I want the key switch on because I always stop at a corner store after riding a while, no place to lock bike to. I get a lot of lookers.
Could I leave the regular kill switch in tact and hook up key switch to white wire and a ground wire? That way it would be easier and more anti thief.?

But If ya just got a key switch, what's to keep someone from peddling away on your bike? Wouldn't a cable lock be better?
If someone wanted to steel your bike they would have to put it in a truck or carry it away.

That’s what they would have to do carry it or pick up truck. Chain lock very small one. I got a couple keyed lock switches from amazon for less then twenty buck real small ones. Just constantly messing with stuff.

Most don’t realize to squeeze clutch lever to pedal away.If they pedal without clutch squeeze engine might start. Which it would be kind a hard but if so.

Come on wrench I seen pictures of your bike they couldn’t even pick it up. Lol Now with all the stuff you had on it you didn’t mess with nothing. Lol.

I wish those corner store would have some kind of pole or something to lock to. The one I normally go to trucks and cars pull right to the curve where bike is parked. 2 seconds it could be gone.So I haven’t been stoping there much.

Back