Kick starter ?

Khamsin

Local time
6:33 AM
Has anyone ever thought about creating a kick starter for those 2 stroke kits? Like.. putting a pull start system on it and putting a lever on the engine to pull the cable instead of a hand pull system.

Why so you can be twice as pissed off when it breaks?

Pull starts aren't the best thing to work with, and I've thought about attempting something but nothing really feels viable enough, so far the built in option to bump start is the best and most reliable way to do it, doesn't make too much sense to go further since these are by nature bicycles, so pedaling is kind of a thing with these..

Honestly I seen a video on youtube of a guy that kick started his using the bicycle pedals.

Why do so many people have a problem with the ease of just dropping the clutch to start these things?

Hi comp. is rough on the seats.OIC what your saying now LOL you hold your seat to kick it over,I just hold the arch in seat tube because yeah it would break my seat for sure!

I wonder if the bullet train's pull start or electrical chain start could be toasted and promoted to a kick start....

I wonder if I'll finish the bike alone by winter, not a bad time to test it out I suppose. Only way to find the weak links is to break them I guess..

Back