Kickass horn

im just gonna use a bullhorn and send feedback tthrough it for a honk then tthose who dont know shall get a small taste of my 24/7 tinnitus Muwahahahahaha
I considered getting one of those air horns like Air Zound but I decided that they might really be too loud. If I had to honk behind a peddler it might make him sh*t his pants and wreck, haha. But I think some of them now have volume controls.

for my next next bike, just thinking of it right now, since it's brass and steampunk themed, I want one of those 1920's car uhOOgah horns :cool:

I considered getting one of those air horns like Air Zound but I decided that they might really be too loud. If I had to honk behind a peddler it might make him sh*t his pants and wreck, haha. But I think some of them now have volume controls.
This is why you use a duel horn system. On my bike the one on the right is just loud enough to alert pedestrians and cyclist. The one on the left is a bicycle pump refillable air horn loud enough to be heard inside of a closed compartment vehicle. That horn has saved my life a few times

Last edited:
oh a steam whistle is reqd on a steam powered bike!
I think I'm scrapping the idea of a diesel air horn. if it's loud and scary to motorists, guess what, you're only 20" from it!

Back