Kill switch?

azkronic was being helpful when he told you to find (SEARCH for) an existing topic to post your question in. he was being extra helpful when he gave you a decent answer anyway...the moderators have a job to do, your job is to help them do it.

so here's what i did...i merged your repeat-topic into this existing topic, which was only 4 or 5 lines down when you posted yours...

better have a look at how forums operate: http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou

as an MBc member, you're responsible for doing your part to help keep the place organized. i think maybe you should think about posting in "introduce yourself"...maybe you'll get a personal feel for the place and be more careful about where and when you post.

so, have you solved your wiring problem, or do you have more questions?

either way, this is the place to talk about it :cool:

i got an 80cc motor and kill swith wires were red and black. i hooked the black to black and the red to blue and works fine

If possible, ground to engine itself, not frame. Paint and rubber cushioning might mean poor ground. Engine = excellent ground. If you put kill switch on black wire, it may / may not work. Connect kill to blue [ or green ] wire, not the black one, as that is
sort of a ground. Test kill button before riding !

Old Post's

If possible, ground to engine itself, not frame. Paint and rubber cushioning might mean poor ground. Engine = excellent ground. If you put kill switch on black wire, it may / may not work. Connect kill to blue [ or green ] wire, not the black one, as that is
sort of a ground. Test kill button before riding !
Hey V 35, Just posted a post about "0ld post's" and noticed you responded to a 4 year old post. I think they have it figured out by now. I did that ONCE as a noob, to a three year old post.(didn't notice the date) It's no biggie, Just does'nt really help anyone. You can post anywhere, anytime and anything you want, I'm no one to tell you anything. Just suggesting that it does no good to respond to a post from 2007. I think they got it by now.
Thanks,
Yer MB.c brother.
Big Red.

Back