Kings Motor Bikes & Gasbike

motormike777

Local time
6:47 AM
I hear they are the same company. Anyone know if that's true?
I actually called this because how junk i've heard gasbike is as and I knew about kings all too well.

I want to know what other peoples experiences have been with these companies!
Maybe we can create more awareness as to what these folks are all about.

It's never failed for me to have been treated like garbage by kings motor bikes. The customer service is the absolute worst, can't stress that enough.

they are the same company, nationwide access llc. they own a few others too. if you want to double check if someone you're ordering from is gasbike or kings, head to the contact us page on their site and look and see if the address is in Van Nuys, CA. they're the only vendor in that town that deals in motorized bikes.

other names they own off the top of my head:
nationwide accessories
rawmotors
zone8cycling
skypuppet
jaibo

not everything they own is motorized bike related either, skypuppet does feather flags and those inflatable tube man things and the like, jaibo is a health food vendor.

Last edited:
I hear they are the same company. Anyone know if that's true?
I actually called this because how junk i've heard gasbike is as and I knew about kings all too well.

I want to know what other peoples experiences have been with these companies!
Maybe we can create more awareness as to what these folks are all about.

It's never failed for me to have been treated like garbage by kings motor bikes. The customer service is the absolute worst, can't stress that enough.
BikeBerry and Spooky Tooth bikes same too they like to keep completion in their back yard so they beat you into a sale like a tennis ball.

Then there is custommotoredbicycles.com and mbrebel.com under the same ownership, but Lynn sells quality parts, nor does she hide the fact that its all one company.

Back