kings stole my money

strainjpnt

ok so i bought an engine off ebay from kings i sent payment via check on june 23 so finnaly july 15 came around and they said they had not recieved so i cancelled my order sure enough the day after they cash my check . so i asked for a refund and they wont even respond to my emails so now im out 180 bucks and i have no engine.
does anyone have any suggestions

crazeehorse

if the check has not been paid by your bank, you can put a stop payment order on that check, but it will cost you a fee. if thats the case you should act quickly, before your bank does pay it.

Mountainman

Once that check was cashed -- it's a tough road to recovery !!! The lesson here for us all - is to use credit cards.. In cases like this - they will back us up.. Happy Riding from - Mountainman

MotorBicycleRacing

ok so i bought an engine off ebay from kings i sent payment via check on june 23 so finnaly july 15 came around and they said they had not recieved so i cancelled my order sure enough the day after they cash my check . so i asked for a refund and they wont even respond to my emails so now im out 180 bucks and i have no engine.
does anyone have any suggestions
I kinda doubt we are hearing the whole story here

Seller never sent and will not communcate. Filed claim & Police report. BAD BAD hainebd ( 178) Jul-23-08 11:32
Reply by powerkingshop (Jul-23-08 12:51):
Received 1ZW03R636816033885 UPS.1 package lost and offered refund or replacement

80cc Motor Bicycle Engine Kit Motorized Bike Gas Kits (#270253911044)
Would that happen to be you? maybe not but i seriously doubt that a powerseller like powerkingshop is going to "steal your money"

DID YOU COMPLAIN TO EBAY?

Why are you using checks to pay for eBay stuff????
Use PayPal

They will give you a refund or resend your engine. You are just trying to smear their name hence the dramatic title on your post

NunyaBidness

that is the same folks I got my kit from, they will send your kit or refund your money. They are a family operation and recently lost 2 of the 5 employees. give them some time and they will make it right.