kings stole my money

strainjpnt

Local time
8:37 PM
ok so i bought an engine off ebay from kings i sent payment via check on june 23 so finnaly july 15 came around and they said they had not recieved so i cancelled my order sure enough the day after they cash my check . so i asked for a refund and they wont even respond to my emails so now im out 180 bucks and i have no engine.
does anyone have any suggestions

I kinda doubt we are hearing the whole story here

Would that happen to be you? maybe not but i seriously doubt that a powerseller like powerkingshop is going to "steal your money"

DID YOU COMPLAIN TO EBAY?

Why are you using checks to pay for eBay stuff????
Use PayPal

They will give you a refund or resend your engine. You are just trying to smear their name hence the dramatic title on your post

I dont think being a "powerseller" has anything to do with being reputable, Revoboy is a power seller. You should have looked at his feedback, not a good sign. As far as complaining to ebay, lets see, are they going to take the buyers side, or the "powerseller" they are making a fortune off of? HMMMM. Maybe not the correct way to start a post until you have worked things out with the seller, but that is your choice. As far as Paypal, they are Ebay, I have had no luck with them in the past, as far as help. I would suggest you get a credit card for future purchases, at least if there is a problem the purchase can be disputed, and payment held from the seller as a last resort....

Last edited:
you know

you know what im gonna i spent alot of money on that engine i am gonna keep like that

oh ****

yea your right kings as in the sprocket guy is great i just bought a procket from him could any one tell me how to change the title

Ebay will help you out. You'll need the cancelled check. They're pretty good at keeping honest deals and resolving shady ones.

In fairness. Please be careful when you refer to "Kings". There is another entity/seller called Kings Motorbikes. They have no affiliation that I am aware of with Powerking in Canada.

I hope you get satisfaction. I have purchased nine of these motors from Powerking and I have no complaint with them. (I Haven't tried to get parts from them, yet).

Back