Kingsmortorbikes.com do not order from them they rip you off... AKA gasbike.net Worst customer service ever!

Astraeus

Local time
10:29 AM
kingsmotorbikes ripped me off i spent $750.00 CAD on there shark pro racing 5hp motor kit... they sent me a box that looks like they used to rummage through for parts n gave me what was left.. missing piston & rings air filter head gasket and the exaust pipe with expantion chamber they sent with it doesnt even fit it would have to be bent to fit... i emailed and called them about it all they had to say was... it was there when we shipped it we are not sending any parts... so i opened a better buisness berau file on them they did not even respond to them so they screwed me... i had to spend another $35.00 CAD on a piston and g-lock cliips...and i bought them from zoombicycles.com who have never screwed up an order and always have good customer service but not much for upgraded parts... and still have to find the proper oko air filter with 45 digree angle rubber attachment that will end up costing me another 20-$40.00 CAD... if anyone knows where to get this air filter and angle piece please let me know and if anyone has any other ideas how to make it known how this company doesnt stand behind there products and will not send any parts if there missing when you get the kit... also they refused to rteturn the kit said i had it for over 30 days.... they may have shipped it over 30 days ago by time i emailed them i only had the kit for 1 hr

Last edited:
my first order was for the 2.4 26" frame with springe front end, missing was the gas cap and tanks mounts, tried a couple of emails , with no reply back, NEXT

Gasbike operates under at least 4 company names, Gasbike.net, Kingsmotorbikes.com, Rawmotors.com and Nationwide Access LLC.

Gasbike tried to screw me on the black stallion bike and engine kit. I was supposed to get a $118 Bayside bike along with the engine kit. I got the engine kit fairly quick but it took 2 weeks to get the bike and when the bike finally arrived it was a $78 Roadmaster drop shipped from Walmart. These were April prices, both bikes went up in price since.

I got the BBB, the CA Attorney General and PayPal involved. PayPal forced Gasbike to refund me $40 on the deal. I received a couple nice letters from the Attorney General's office stating they would keep a record in case they received more complaints. Gasbike hasn't responded to any BBB complaints for a couple years which is why they have the lowest (F) rating with the Bureau. They can't keep up with the complaints so they don't even bother.

I see they have updated their website and are doing more advertising. Are they cleaning up their act or still sticking it to the customer?

I just did some research on gasbike and I found 3 more company names, phatmoto.com, Nationwide Accessories, Inc and Direct Services, LLC.

The persons listed as managing members of these companies are Saman Alishahi and Nader Binafard. Saman attended an Iranian university according to his Facebook page. Comments are in what looks like Arabic and religion is listed as Muslim. I found addresses in Malibu, Long Beach, Encino, Hawthorne, Beverly Hills, Van Nuys and Hollywood. Saman was fined $10,800 by the EPA back in 2011 for falsifying information about the kits and was ordered to export over 1.200 Skyhawk engine kits to countries other than Canada, Mexico and US territories. I really don't want to give these sleazeballs any more of my money. Here are a couple interesting links.

https://www.epa.gov/sites/production/files/2014-10/documents/nationalwideaccess12.pdf

https://motorbicycling.com/threads/a-letter-from-don-grube-about-skyhawk.50963/

Back