Kingsmortorbikes.com do not order from them they rip you off... AKA gasbike.net Worst customer service ever!

have you been affected by kingsmotorbikes bad customer service?

• Total voters

mr bee

my first order was for the 2.4 26" frame with springe front end, missing was the gas cap and tanks mounts, tried a couple of emails , with no reply back, NEXT

Moon_Dog

Gasbike operates under at least 4 company names, Gasbike.net, Kingsmotorbikes.com, Rawmotors.com and Nationwide Access LLC.

Gasbike tried to screw me on the black stallion bike and engine kit. I was supposed to get a $118 Bayside bike along with the engine kit. I got the engine kit fairly quick but it took 2 weeks to get the bike and when the bike finally arrived it was a $78 Roadmaster drop shipped from Walmart. These were April prices, both bikes went up in price since.

I got the BBB, the CA Attorney General and PayPal involved. PayPal forced Gasbike to refund me $40 on the deal. I received a couple nice letters from the Attorney General's office stating they would keep a record in case they received more complaints. Gasbike hasn't responded to any BBB complaints for a couple years which is why they have the lowest (F) rating with the Bureau. They can't keep up with the complaints so they don't even bother.

I see they have updated their website and are doing more advertising. Are they cleaning up their act or still sticking it to the customer?

Moon_Dog

I just did some research on gasbike and I found 3 more company names, phatmoto.com, Nationwide Accessories, Inc and Direct Services, LLC.

The persons listed as managing members of these companies are Saman Alishahi and Nader Binafard. Saman attended an Iranian university according to his Facebook page. Comments are in what looks like Arabic and religion is listed as Muslim. I found addresses in Malibu, Long Beach, Encino, Hawthorne, Beverly Hills, Van Nuys and Hollywood. Saman was fined $10,800 by the EPA back in 2011 for falsifying information about the kits and was ordered to export over 1.200 Skyhawk engine kits to countries other than Canada, Mexico and US territories. I really don't want to give these sleazeballs any more of my money. Here are a couple interesting links.

https://www.epa.gov/sites/production/files/2014-10/documents/nationalwideaccess12.pdf

https://motorbicycling.com/threads/a-letter-from-don-grube-about-skyhawk.50963/