kingsmotorbikes!

Why do you ask for a recommendation then do just the opposite of what everyone's told you..???

You'll have a new source for newly designed quality 4-stroke kits this summer.
I have spent a year working on making the venerable HS 142F 49cc 4-stroke a good alternative to a 2-stroke.

For direct drives the new actual Grubee Skyhawk 10G's with my design changes will be available in the states through other distributers than gasbike/kings, China Gas won't sell to them anymore.

I will have some direct drive kits but mostly my compact 'drop in' base with right side engine output, which is my baby ;-}

10Gbase5-2.jpg

Dual Bearing mounted clutch bell and 20T T-belt pulley.
Dual Bearing concentric mounted 100T T-belt pulley on a freewheel bearing.
Super long output shaft with 9T or 10T 410 chain sprocket.

10Gbase6-1.jpg

Adjustable carrier bearing on the compact 3-point base that includes a tensioner pulley on the base for direct connection a freewheel dual sprocket pedal system so both the pedals and the engine can use the gears without causing each other any drag.

Just letting you guys that will pay for quality if you can get it know I am going to fill the nitch with the help of my forum based web site for tech support.

China gas won't sell to Gasbikes, Kings,,,,,my question is WHY??? did they learn what I already knew?

I just gave them a call at the phone number on the site and got an answer. Seems ok to me so far cuz i plan on getting a frame and motor kit from them. I dont know what your problem was in contacting them but they picked up for me and said they had the parts.
Kingsmotor will rip u off

damn it man! why does it have to be so hard to find good sellers! ....just making our hobby worse!
Well ya know what?!...how about the site admin, get rid of them from this site?!

dougsr.874...thanks for the link to bicycle-engines.com. I'm almost positive i will be doing business with them in the near future. the web site looks good, as do the prices....just need to do abit more research. thx though.... this place almost had me fooled into going with the advertiser here. I didn't know any better. however the past 2 weeks i've come across alot of folks saying the same as you, and the rest.

damn it man! why does it have to be so hard to find good sellers! ....just making our hobby worse!
Well ya know what?!...how about the site admin, get rid of them from this site?!

here at the shop, many hours per week are lost to finding decent repair parts : (

I hear ya.this isnt just a hobby for me i ride mine 30 miles to work and back daily.i wouldnt be so ticked if they would at least answer my phone or text messages

Back