Kit Biker Might Understand December 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

inspectorcritic

Local time
7:02 PM
A Hill Air Force officer researching Pearl Harbor found all 28 DoD purchase reciets match serial numbers Japanese aircraft flown by US airmen!

So they were mail order aircraft kits just like bike kits. Furthermore,
US Constitution Violation:
Japan's right to a fair trial.

I have bought aircraft kits before a gyrocopter you would never guess where I left it.

Last edited:
A Hill Air Force officer researching Pearl Harbor found all 28 DoD purchase reciets match serial numbers Japanese aircraft flown by US airmen!

So they were mail order aircraft kits just like bike kits. Furthermore,
US Constitution Violation:
Japan's right to a fair trial.

I have bought aircraft kits before a gyrocopter you would never guess where I left it.
There was a point before Japan decided to get reamed out the ass by the US and Hitler, certainly good Japanese parts were in demand and why not, if they had them for sale at a good price then why not save a few bucks and spend it on their genetic mutation research crap or send the extra funds to DARPA since they could make use of it too. You know those cheap imitation Japanese aircraft kits are rather dangerous, most of the altimeters are at least 14% off and CAN'T BE ADJUSTED. Seriously though you'll be hitting mount everest every time even though you are more than 4 thousand f***ing zoofeet above it! If you keep that in mind and aim for 33,129 feet you'll miss the peak by about negative 500 feet and die even though that f***er is only 29k up! If you keep to about 34 though you'll be fine but you'd die anyway because those cheap Japanese airkits can't hold the cabin pressure! Some guys on the motoredjapaneseairkitforum.co.uk claimed duct taping the inner seams in the cabin shut before liftoff will keep most of the air in but it isn't waterproof so fly in the dry.

Gyrocopters are safer just don't dick around with the white house when flying they don't fool, probably good to stay away from the pentagon too since they have those drone catching nets now that really screw up your propellers bad lost 4 friends just doing that one of them lost an eye too.

There was a point before Japan decided to get reamed out the ass by the US and Hitler, certainly good Japanese parts were in demand and why not, if they had them for sale at a good price then why not save a few bucks and spend it on their genetic mutation research crap or send the extra funds to DARPA since they could make use of it too. You know those cheap imitation Japanese aircraft kits are rather dangerous, most of the altimeters are at least 14% off and CAN'T BE ADJUSTED. Seriously though you'll be hitting mount everest every time even though you are more than 4 thousand f***ing zoofeet above it! If you keep that in mind and aim for 33,129 feet you'll miss the peak by about negative 500 feet and die even though that f***er is only 29k up! If you keep to about 34 though you'll be fine but you'd die anyway because those cheap Japanese airkits can't hold the cabin pressure! Some guys on the motoredjapaneseairkitforum.co.uk claimed duct taping the inner seams in the cabin shut before liftoff will keep most of the air in but it isn't waterproof so fly in the dry.

Gyrocopters are safer just don't dick around with the white house when flying they don't fool, probably good to stay away from the pentagon too since they have those drone catching nets now that really screw up your propellers bad lost 4 friends just doing that one of them lost an eye too.
I was out riding my bike and I swear I saw a Japanese drone clone flying around at about 34k' with at least 3 others looked like NASA/DARPA/NSA spyware alien zoophile intelligence. It made my engine act funny and I blame trump.

this has been the only practical application i saw for drones. also this thread is random...

image_125072.jpg
image_125072.jpg
Drone fishing looks practice to me done it with radio you boats.

Some uz do unpublsize planet exploration your 2 stroke bike kit won't do cuz of rocks and terrain best is a chopper kit run small bottle of oxyehen to carb air intake fly right over obstructions.

Also see Secret Mars Landing 1962 very last name is me.

This phone runs behind my back changes my wording and can't edit swear Im not marshian or reptilian.

No I no we have all the aliens alreDy rounded up im surprised youdidnt know much of the secret force air officials know we have the tagging system down pat gave Nixon a couple hundred thousand summed up the entire congress tossed the paperwork.

Terrain is easily poverty stricken suburbs too use Russian tank kit cool stuff bought one for my sister got both imported from Afghanistan told customs they were atomic clocks they guy looked suspicious but he let it go when I showed him my penis couldn't explain it but terrain not a problem anymore.

No I no we have all the aliens alreDy rounded up im surprised youdidnt know much of the secret force air officials know we have the tagging system down pat gave Nixon a couple hundred thousand summed up the entire congress tossed the paperwork.

Terrain is easily poverty stricken suburbs too use Russian tank kit cool stuff bought one for my sister got both imported from Afghanistan told customs they were atomic clocks they guy looked suspicious but he let it go when I showed him my penis couldn't explain it but terrain not a problem anymore.
Fagitstein, please do not reply to my post you are delerious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back