Kits At The Chinese Store.

ALERT! Walmart return policies do not apply to outside vendors just like Amazon. 1 reason I like Amazon and Wally is because of the easy return policies. I've returned many items and never an issue or any if's. Just make sure the item is coming from their stores/stock.

I ordered some copper roof flashing thru Walmart from an outside vendor.

Delivery was late and the vendor didn't answer my E mails so I called Walmart

Walmart E mailed the vendor and couldn't get a reply from the vendor within 24 hrs so Walmart refunded all my money to me.
Walmart said they don't like it when vendor don't answer E mails and Refunded my money and said if my order shows up for me to keep it no charge.
A couple days later my order showed up, I got what I ordered for free

I ordered some copper roof flashing thru Walmart from an outside vendor.

Delivery was late and the vendor didn't answer my E mails so I called Walmart

Walmart E mailed the vendor and couldn't get a reply from the vendor within 24 hrs so Walmart refunded all my money to me.
Walmart said they don't like it when vendor don't answer E mails and Refunded my money and said if my order shows up for me to keep it no charge.
A couple days later my order showed up, I got what I ordered for free
Same thing happened with me on eBay. Though it wasn't the vendor fault. The USPS lost the package. The vendor sent a replacement and 6 weeks later the USPS must've found the original package and delivered it to me.

Unfortunately many here in the state of Tennessee simply don't want to work a steady job. Our postal service is in so bad need of delivers that they're hiring temp agencies to deliver the mail.

Unfortunately many here in the state of Tennessee simply don't want to work a steady job.
Unfortunately, This seems to be a malady that has permeated the Country as a whole...It's being seen almost everywhere in the US right now...Amazing how much it looks like the Roman Empire just before it fell...lol.

Back