Kits At The Chinese Store.

Sidewinder Jerry

Local time
2:36 PM
Saw an ad on Instagram then looked it up. Walmart is now selling kits both gas 2/4 strokes, electric kits. Fully assembled gas bikes, fully assembled electric bikes and shift kits. Along with all kinds of various parts. All you have to do is enter motorized bicycle in the search box on their website or app; then place an online order.

Good luck with that.. I have a good friend who dealt with walmart and they are completely ruthless f***s... not the kind of people anyone of you wanna do business with. f*** walmart. Cheapest and most ruthless nonsense. If that's what you want for your bike then go ahead.

Good luck with that.. I have a good friend who dealt with walmart and they are completely ruthless f***s... not the kind of people anyone of you wanna do business with. f*** walmart. Cheapest and most ruthless nonsense. If that's what you want for your bike then go ahead.
Probably not much different than dealing with eBay or Amazon. Did get the Sidewinder from Walmart.

I replaced the rear axle, rear spokes, disc pads, rear derailleur and chain all these were crap.

Though nothing was wrong with these stock items; I did replace the seat, seat post, kick stand, handle bars/stem, freewheel, bottom bracket and crank set.

Here's the link to see the Motorized Bicycles sold thru Walmart

No Idea why it asks if your a Robot or Human
Click on Human to see Walmart Motorized Bicycles

https://www.walmart.com/c/kp/motorized-bicycles
Robots communicate with each other now. Few vulgarities in this video so I'll PM you. It's angry Siri GPS accusing driver of cheating on her with hoho Alexia lol. Left the conversation open if others would like to see the video. I'm sure this has happened to our moderators a few times lol

That's not Walmart. Well... it is, but it's not. None of those sellers are actually "Walmart" of course... Wally World has just opened up their marketplace in order to compete with Amazon, etc...

That's not Walmart. Well... it is, but it's not. None of those sellers are actually "Walmart" of course... Wally World has just opened up their marketplace in order to compete with Amazon, etc...
So are they just letting people sell stuff through them? I've noticed in the past if you filter price Low to High the same item comes up several times but with different prices.

Yeah, that's why I said "Sold Thru Walmart"

Many sellers with many different products sell THRU Walmart

Back