Kits from Bluecollarbike.com - good deal?

ekramer

Local time
10:22 AM
A couple months ago our member, Crazeehorse, commented in a thread about buying gas motor kits from Bluecollarbike.com. I called the business (phone number is on website). Owner answered. He seems very straightforward and fair on the phone. Easy to talk to, both he and his wife who helps him out with sales. Price is good. Esthetically pleasing, too, per his pictures. Assembly has that motorcycle look, once mounted. Kit includes everything at $185. Motor is from China, but has needle bearings. His sales are brisk, and he thinks highly of his product and service. Has anyone bought his kits? I'm tempted, but would like input from someone who's been there and done that.

I haven't bought one from him but I needed another engine, I'd give him a try. He hasn't gotten any negative feedback that i can tell on this sight. Go ahead, you'll probably be very happy with it.

That's the one question I forgot to ask him during our conversation. Been thinking about that all day.

purchase

I purchased a kit from Bob and had a really good experience everything as mentioned was there well packed and a great price by the way its a two stroke
(OK bOB WHERES MY FREE t SHIRT ) J/K:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Royz

Bob called me a few days after we went live. I've never bought anything from the guy, but he took the time to chat. He knows his stuff and will back it up with real customer support. That's key in this business.

Just got my motor from Bob today, I have it out of the box making sure everything is good to go so I can put it on when I get off work tomorrow. :cool:

I just ordered a kit from him. Still waiting on it to arrive in the mail. I have a good feeling about it if that means anything to you. I will update once I get it and assemble it.

I purchased a kit from Bob and had a really good experience everything as mentioned was there well packed and a great price by the way its a two stroke
(OK bOB WHERES MY FREE t SHIRT ) J/K:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Royz

Hold out for that t-shirt, it has the coolest MB ever built on it.

Back