Knight Racer 8G T-Belt Questions...

Gas bike, Kings, Bike berry, all good ones to stay away form. If doing business with them should use paypal for backup...........Curt

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
KOOOOOL! Glad you got that squared away, I have timed belts on mower deck like them ( longer ) can't believe how tough the are. hit stumps and stuff, still keeps mowing. LOL........Curt

Hi Curt. I plan on trying to contact gasbike tommorrow. I will also send them a email. The link You posted shows that the 7G belt is for a120 tooth.
Good luck in contacting them I don’t know why they have a phone because they never answer they never answer emails I’ve sent them about 1000 emails and I’ve called about 1000 times no answer on both ends I purchased a night racer Motorized Bikes to go kit also I purchase it on April 12 I got the motor April April 21 the gas tank was dented I was missing tall number 14 which is the belt tightener tensioner eight bolts were missing and the Wider crank arms that they sent r smaller And have nice teeththan the original with no explanation on should I take out some links in the chain no response from the calls no response from the emails finally I got the bicycle 22 days after the motor yes 22 days after I got the motor I already asked for a refund a week after I got the motor because they advertise the that the bike will be one or two days behind the motor I have not heard a word back yet I didn’t even want to receive the bike I want my money back I feel I am totally ripped off when my bike finally got here the back fender was dented and is starting to rust the paint was off of it there was oil grease all over the inside of the box no grease at all on the left side bearings Emmanuel is the most uninformed manual I’ve ever read in my life I want my money back that’s all I ask They still have not answered my emails or my phone calls thank you Michelle

Back